Santa Claus came to Gwamma & Grandpa's for Christmas. Surprisingly, Gabby didn't cry at all - she was actually very interested in this 'Santa". :)
We even got Paul to sit on Santa's knee :)
Gwamma LOVED the bracelet I made her for Christmas, with pictures of all of the Grandkids!
Looks like you have had soo much fun lately! I can't believe how big Gabby is getting and so darn cute! I wasn't able to watch the videos though :( Could you send me an invite to your private channel? Please?
ReplyDeleteOh and I love the shoes one too. That was at RS on Tuesday. I loved how everyones shoes were black and fancy or cute except that one pair of short boots. Just seemed cool so I took it.
your friend is very gorgeous! it looks like you had soo much fun, I wish I knew you back then too :) btw, nice work with the presents, that's a really cool picture to make a canvas. You're so talented lady! Tell Nadyne I want to see that pretty bracelet sometime too :)
ReplyDelete