Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Julie


This is a special happy birthday post to my awesome, amazing, wonderful, beautiful, multi-talented, smart, fantastic, incredible, marvelous, stunning, gorgeous, phenomenal, fabulous, remarkable, sensational, exceptional wife.

I know I don't say it enough but I love and appreciate all the amazing things that you do for me. Gabby and I both love you very much.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a very Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a sweet post! And Happy birthday Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, too cute, you know he's right too Julie... you're too perfect to admit that he's right but... I can say it without getting in trouble for not being humble.. darling you are one amazing chick that makes the rest of us look bad :P jk, if anything you help us become as wonderful as you are, love ya, hope it was a super fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with your post! Julie IS all of those things! Happy Birthday, Jewels! love you!

    ReplyDelete