So, we are officially done moving to our new home. We have actually been done moving for a few days now... but like the last post said, we've been too busy to update.
We've gotten most everything unpacked and squared away though. We're starting to get used to having 3 floors, our own washer and dryer, no dishwasher but a double sink instead, more windows/natural light, no underground parking, no more stairs to get in or out, a yard, way more space, a smaller fridge, a bigger kitchen, a brand new bathroom, tons of storage room in the basement, and probably more I can't think of right now.
I would be doing a picture update, but I figured it would be smart to wait for Julie to do that. I think she would prefer to clean each room before a picture is taken of it :)
Welcome to your new home! Must feel GREAT! Can't wait to visit next time I'm up in your area of Calgary.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lisa
Love it when things happen so smoothly with a move and everyone is happy! Can't wait to see the pics when you guys are done :)
ReplyDelete