Saturday, February 16, 2008

Maybe you had to be there, but...

Last night, Paul and I went to Alberta DanceSport - really fun, you learn the basics for two ballroom dances, and drop-in is less than $10 per person. The featured dances last night were supposed to be the Bachata and Tango - unfortunately, it appeared to be cancelled, but since it wasn't posted online, there were lots of people waiting around for it to start (including us!)

Anyway, as we were waiting, 2 other couples were trying to remember what the dances were, Tango and... what? Paul and I were standing quietly together, as we often do, and just observing everybody else, when one of the guys said "I know! it was Bruschetta!" The really brilliant part was when the rest of their group immediately started to agree, even when one girl said "isn't Bruschetta a food?" but then they all just kept saying "yeah, Bruschetta! I think that was it!" I had to turn my back because I started giggling so hard, and I said to Paul "well, it makes sense. Salsa is a food, too!"

2 comments:

  1. So fun!!! Call us next time, Woody and I would love to try that, unless it is a date for 2 of course.....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is halarious!!!! Do you go very often? It sounds like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete