so I'm one of the worst people for remembering my camera :)
When we moved, I had big plans to be totally camera happy and get in the movers' way to preserve those precious moments... did I even know where my camera even was? nope! ... I'll have to work on that, seeing as there's going to be a baby here who will probably grow up way too fast. Only 89 days now until my due date!
Anyway, some recent pictures:


The only pictures I took at all while we were moving, this is during the packing stage, when we learned that Loki has a box fetish.

This is my with my little brother, Kevin, at his baptism, the day after his 8th birthday. I'm just noticing that his buttons don't line up, but he's still a handsome kid!
His birthday was a blast - Paul and I got him some Nerf pistols with glow-in-the-dark foam darts, and it turned out that Daddy and Tania had gotten him the Nerf equivalent of a machine gun. So Paul and Kevin had a Nerf war after the baptism (yup. very reverent. but Paul is one of Kevin's favorites now!) and I'm pretty sure Paul didn't stand a chance :)

This is my first real prego picture! I'm 6 months along! Tania took this one and made me pose this way...

A and M, the 2 girls that I've been nannying this summer, have been decorating pillowcases. Really cheap project, and they've been having tons of fun embroidering, beading, sewing on ribbon, and using iron-on adhesive to attach scraps of fabric (alex's fish!). They did the backs too, and now they're working on second pillowcases, adding fringe with decorative yarn, and using fabric crayons to make pictures.
I love coming up with fun projects for the girls to do!
When we moved, I had big plans to be totally camera happy and get in the movers' way to preserve those precious moments... did I even know where my camera even was? nope! ... I'll have to work on that, seeing as there's going to be a baby here who will probably grow up way too fast. Only 89 days now until my due date!
Anyway, some recent pictures:
The only pictures I took at all while we were moving, this is during the packing stage, when we learned that Loki has a box fetish.
This is my with my little brother, Kevin, at his baptism, the day after his 8th birthday. I'm just noticing that his buttons don't line up, but he's still a handsome kid!
His birthday was a blast - Paul and I got him some Nerf pistols with glow-in-the-dark foam darts, and it turned out that Daddy and Tania had gotten him the Nerf equivalent of a machine gun. So Paul and Kevin had a Nerf war after the baptism (yup. very reverent. but Paul is one of Kevin's favorites now!) and I'm pretty sure Paul didn't stand a chance :)
This is my first real prego picture! I'm 6 months along! Tania took this one and made me pose this way...
A and M, the 2 girls that I've been nannying this summer, have been decorating pillowcases. Really cheap project, and they've been having tons of fun embroidering, beading, sewing on ribbon, and using iron-on adhesive to attach scraps of fabric (alex's fish!). They did the backs too, and now they're working on second pillowcases, adding fringe with decorative yarn, and using fabric crayons to make pictures.
I love coming up with fun projects for the girls to do!
How cute is your little belly! Looks like you are having fun this summer!
ReplyDeleteJules, you are such a cute pregnant lady!!
ReplyDelete