Tuesday, July 15, 2008

mmmm apple cinnamon cheerios!

Paul said it would be better to just write something pointless than to write nothing at all :D

we're all moved in, more or less unpacked and organized, getting used to things...

I'm also nannying for 3 weeks this summer again (I'm halfway through already) for 2 awesome girls, just like the last couple of summers, only this time I'm doing short days because I'm prego :) And nannying when you're prego is different - meals are a bigger deal for me, I try to get in more food in a short time (these girls eat nothing!) and yesterday we played hide-and-seek in the basement, and I totally don't fit into places that I still think I should!

My family is in Alberta for a few weeks, which is always fun :) Tania (my step-mum) and my little sibs Natty and Kevin have already been here, and Daddy is flying in from Afghanistan tonight! I'm really excited!

On the pregnancy front - ERICA HAD HER BABY YESTERDAY :) she had a girl, named Caitlyn Evangeline, everybody is healthy :) and I am officially less than 100 days away from my due date :) I had meant to start counting down from 100, but I missed day 100, and so I started on day 99. But because of my prego-brain, I can't remember how many days ago day #99 was!

Anyway, like most mornings, I'm going to be late if I don't leave soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment