Friday, August 8, 2008

ode to a mother-in-law!

I hate to brag, but I have the most incredible mother-in-law ever :) and I know she's blog-stalking this, but I don't say it to suck up, she really is awesome!

Yesterday I had another stressful day resident managing, AND I was supposed to be getting ready to host a Pampered Chef party - the first *fun* thing I've planned in ages!

guess who did my grocery shopping for me?

guess who came over and vacuumed my apartment while I cleaned the kitchen?

my mother-in-law!

I was just so grateful that I could rely on her to help me get things done, because otherwise me being a hostess would have been a disaster!

and not just yesterday - she babysits her grandkids regularly, she's always generous with her time and resources, and she's always fun to just hang out with and talk to - most girls don't have such a great relationship with their MILs, I'm so glad that I do!

3 comments:

  1. That is fantastic! Way to go MIL of the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadine is a truly amazing person. She is very friendly and always compliments people. She is very chairitable. She was always very nice to me when she was at Erica's and I was up there hanging out. Too bad all mother in laws weren't like that (I have a pretty great MIL too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom IS really generous with her time to all of us. Don't know what we'd do without her!

    ReplyDelete