Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Gold Wedding

Yet again, I have no pictures, but we went to the most gorgeous wedding reception at the Calgary Zoo last night!

A girl from our church found her true love (whose last name is "Gold"!) and they got married yesterday, so congrats to them!

There was a steel drum band, and I finally talked Paul into dancing with me. I'm not sure if he was worried cuz I'm pregnant (I feel fine!) or if he was nervous because the room was full of people who had watched him grow up... but we managed a merengue around the belly :)

On another note, our car is clean :) I mean, we've cleaned our car before, but this time we had it done professionally. After 4 years of me driving to people's houses to teach music lessons (read: eating dinner in my car) and Paul delivering pizza for Panago... well, it just needed something more powerful than anything we could do. Now it's almost brand-new inside, and it smells good and everything! Next step: the car seat!

1 comment:

  1. how much did it cost to get your car detailed? I've thought about doing that, but assume it is really expensive, so haven't ever checked in to it...

    ReplyDelete