Monday, October 13, 2008

I've been tagged :)

Six weird and random things about me:

The rules are:
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

1. I adore pumpkin pie (today is Thanksgiving in Canada, it's on my mind!) but I've been known to eat an entire pie... in one sitting... so tasty... :)

2. I call my husband "Goofy". nothing to do with the Disney character. in fact, I don't know why I call him that, I just always have and I probably always will. He's not especially pleased with the nickname, but he lets me call him that anyway.

3. I typically type all of my emails in the lower case. like this - i don't even capitalize my 'i's', and only since i've been married have i been using paragraphs. not that i don't know how to use correct grammar (often the top of my class in English), it's just how i email :)

4. I love for things to be organized. it drives me crazy having cupboards that are all helter-skelter. like right now. crazy. my brother thinks i have ocd, but it's not that extreme. cuz, my cupboards are still disorganized.

5. I like my signature :) it's pretty :)

6. I used to be a terrible pack rat. not a good thing when you are also an army brat and tend to move every 6 months. When I got married, I had a dozen boxes of stuff from school (starting with kindergarten) that I'd just been hauling around with me everywhere. things like spelling tests that I'd gotten 100% on, old school projects, notes from friends, ... really, just junk. Paul made me sort through it all and throw most of it away... that is probably where my organizational fetish began :)

I tag: Seraph, Natalie, Amanda, Shannon, Tania, and Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment