Friday, November 14, 2008

One Week Old Photographs

A week to the day after our princess was born, a really amazing photographer, another Julie, came to our apartment and did a professional photo shoot of our baby! It was so much fun getting our little girl all dressed up and seeing just how pretty she actually is, especially for just being 7 days old :)
Claire-bear was SO good, she slept the entire 2 hours, only needing to snack (breastfeed) twice, and only pooping once during the naked shots (um... on the photographer... who was really good about it... ) but I was surprised she didn't even cry!










Yup. she's smiling. Does it mean anything when they smile this young? Because she smiles like this quite a lot. I like to think it's because she's happy. And that she knows how loved she is.




3 comments:

  1. LOVE THE PICS!!!!!! She is adorable and perfect! Brianne smiled young too. People say it is gas, which it sometimes is, but I disagree that it is always gas because there were real moments of smiling going on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over how gorgeous she is. She really is beautiful! Are you sending Christmas cards out this year? (with pictures?) If so, then I definately want one. I'll put it on our fridge. :)

    Our little boy is due in 2 and 1/2 weeks. Is that crazy or what? Did your last 2 weeks go by slow or fast? I'm kinda feeling both right now. I just hope he's super adorable so that I can get awesome pictures taken of him like you did with Gabby. :)

    ReplyDelete