So, I've had a few resolutions in mind for a few weeks now, and I just checked and made sure, and it's definite: I did NOT post my resolutions last year. Which explains why I don't remember what they were. Which also explains why I probably didn't do them. :D
So, with the idea that making my resolutions "public" will make me more likely to stick to them, here they are:
I'm determined to lose at least 30 pounds. Possibly even 40, but we'll see :) All of the weight that I've not lost from my 2 almost-back-to-back pregnancies. It's going, going, gonna be gone! I've broken it down to "if I lose 0.1lbs/day, I'll definitely make my goal" :) And in order to get there, I'm going to get up before the girls every morning (7am) and exercise, which also means I need to get to bed early (so... starting MONDAY, since it's already midnight) and also eat well (which we already do, since I cook now :))
My other goal that I've been working out in my mind is that I want to get READY (at least) to get caught up on all of my scrapbooking. We've got 6 years worth of memories together, and all I have are our wedding album, Gabby's 1st year album, and I had started a 1st year album. Part of my issue is that I have stuff in different places, and I need to get it all together so I can get started. So my goal for this year is to scan and sort and upload EVERYTHING, and then I can get the books done. :)
Then I needed a spiritual goal. I'm not excited about "read the entire BOM" again... I already pray, I already magnify my calling(s)... but something I've been wanting to do for awhile is to get a subscription to the Ensign, and then actually read it. So that's my 3rd resolution: to read the Ensign each month this year, cover to cover. I'm actually really excited about it. :)
Paul's going to lose weight with me, but I won't spill the beans on his other 2 resolutions.
Happy New Year Everybody! What are YOUR resolutions?
good for you! I always make resolutions that are REALLY easy to keep. Like, eat more chocolate and spend less time cleaning up after other people. I like "wear appropriate winter attire" for this year.
ReplyDelete