Okay. I know I have been the suck at blogging. But, that is ALL going to change now :) lol not because I'm actually going to BLOG, but because I'm going to share my yearbook that I've started for 2012. Every Sunday, I empty my camera, sort my pictures, upload them to my HM account, and email my mom and as of January 2012, I've also started a yearbook that I'm going to FINISH by the end of this year, and I'm so excited! I can't wait to have it IN MY HANDS once I'm done :) It is going to be a page/week, so it'll chronicle the adventures of the spackmen :)
I've started it with a template (I adjusted it from an 11.5x8.5 to a 12x12 to create more room for journalling) so all of the pages are filled with pictures of people you probably neither know nor care about. But starting on page 2 ("week 1") and all the way up to page 4 ("week 3") it is filled with pictures and stories about US :) yay!
So anyway, even though any changes won't show up as a new blog post, those of you who are DYING to know what we've been up to can check back each Monday to see what I've added on Sunday, and the preview will automatically be updated. Way easier for me, and no more guilt :)
cute idea! I think if I had kids I would do it too. Kent and I aren't that interesting each week ;) hugs!
ReplyDeletetoo cute!
ReplyDeleteokay, this is so smart of you! love to check in on your adorable little family!
ReplyDelete