Sunday, May 4, 2014

Because I feel like blogging :)

It is starting to become something of a tradition in our house to take {quick} pictures of our pretty girls after church on Sundays. In their pretty dresses. With their pretty hair. :)

Here's how it went today:

(I should mention, these are totally unedited. Which means that that red scab on Gabby's forehead is not going anywhere. Because I don't feel like editing right now :) And she keeps picking at it. So it REALLY isn't going anywhere!)









... and Gabby insisted on having a turn with the camera. I'm impressed with the fact that all of our faces made it into this one ;)


After, Lydia wanted her own little photo shoot. I was happy to have a willing model, so of course I said yes!





Have a great week everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Loving those model poses from miss Lydia! Haha. They are so beautiful! Good work! You make some beautiful babies.

    ReplyDelete