Thursday, November 26, 2015

Ponderize D&C 90:27 and D&C 25:12

I've been reading the conference talks, and I read "Yielding Our Hearts to God" this morning by Neill F. Marriott.

She mentioned D&C 90:27 in conjunction with her family's motto, "It will all work out". I loved this thought especially:  
"Scripture says, "Search diligently, pray always, and be believing, and all things shall work together for your good." This doesn't mean all things are good, but for the meek and faithful, things - both positive and negative - work together for good, and the timing is the Lord's" 
I loved that. How often can we look back on our lives and see where something bad actually had a positive result that we were not able to see at the beginning, during, or maybe even at the end of the trial itself?

Anyway. So I put that whole scripture on my phone to ponderize.  :)


A friend of mine mentioned that she has been ponderizing verses by printing them out and putting them up using Washi tape. So I made a ponderize verse for her phone too, and this week's design includes WASHI TAPE ;) The verse she requested was D&C 25:12,

Enjoy! Please leave a comment to say hello, and if you have a verse you would like to see made into a phone wall paper, be sure and comment with that also!



1 comment:

  1. I love it! I seriously got teary when I saw it. (Super sap right here!) Thanks for sharing your talents with the rest of us. :)

    ReplyDelete