But I'm finally telling people the truth: WE'RE PREGNANT!!!
yay :)
I'm due October 20, so exactly halfway between our 4-year anniversary, and Halloween.
I've been feeling more or less pretty good so far. :D Just really nauseous a lot of the time, and I've become a big waster of food. (don't tell my dad! he hates wasting food!) It is pretty ridiculous - I'll crave something, and then have 2 bites of it, and then somebody else has to finish it for me, or else it just gets thrown out. I've only thrown up a few times, and I'm already 12 weeks pregnant.
I'm 12 weeks pregnant. This is pretty big :) Last time I was pregnant, I only got as far as 7 weeks, so this is exciting stuff for us!
I don't know what I want. I just want the baby to be healthy. Paul and his entire family want it to be a girl. His mom is already stocking up on cute little-girl dresses. His sister is also pregnant, so between the two of us, one of us is bound to have a girl, right? They already have 3 grandsons in that family.
I got to hear the heartbeat. I cried. A lot. Paul missed it. He was upset. A lot.
But I have an ultrasound next week, and Paul was able to get a few hours off from his new job, they're being really nice. Because babies are exciting.
I'm growing a baby :) Crazy Stuff!
YAY! :D Congrats!
ReplyDeleteLOL about the don't tell my dad comment. The nice thing about growing a baby is that even when you're sitting on the couch TECHNICALLY you're still being productive. Your body literally works like your it's constantly running a marathon. No wonder you've been tired, eh? And if we had to vote on what you're having my guess would be GIRL!!!!! On October 17
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so wonderful!!! Let us know how things progress! and Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteI am SOOOO excited for you. :D
ReplyDeleteoh I am soooooo happy for you. Very happy. and I totally understand about the not wanting something after taking two bites (just ask reg!)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! I am sure you will have a very cute and healthy baby! Good luck it's worth the wait! and pain...and sleepless nights! very worth it to see a smiling baby!
ReplyDeleteYay for babies!!!! Congrats again Julie.
ReplyDelete