I'm totally copying this from both Rhonda & Amanda, but it just seems like fun :)
5 faves from Rhonda:
5 things you cannot live without under $10
1. LDS Books on the Sale Table
2. Really Good Elastic ponytail holders
3. Subway BLTs, with all the veggies and banana peppers
4. Lotion.5. Chapstick.
5 favourite movies
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Family Stone
3. Take the Lead
4. Shall we Dance
5. GI Jane
Baby names you love(but won't use)
Paul is incredibly old-fashioned and unoriginal :) when it comes to names. It took us 3 months to name our cat.
Girls:
1. Carmen
2. Ria
3. Lena
4. Rose-marie
5. Genevieve
Boys:
1. Brock
2. Jeremy
3. Kyle
4. Solomon
5. Braun
5 songs you could listen to over and over:
1. I'll Take You There - my favorite version is by Zydeco Flames
2. Crash - Dave Matthews Band
3. Where's the Party At - Jagged Edge4. Quiero Verte Sonreir - Carlos Vives
5. Light My Fire - the way Patricia Barber does it
*this one is hard! I could keep going and going!
5 people who influenced your life in a positive way:
1. My Parents
2. My Husband
3. Mr. Duque, my 4th grade teacher
4. Derek, my old piano teacher
5. Casey, who taught me how to salsa
5 things that stay in your purse all the time:
1. Chapstick
2. the Tide spot stick thing, gift from my MIL :)
3. My Planner
4. My Wallet
5. Pens
5 moments you knew changed you forever:
1. When my dad told me my parents were getting divorced
2. When we moved to Canada
3. When we moved to Bogota
4. When I got married
5. When I miscarried
5 obsessions you have right now:
1. Blogging, apparently
2. Dancing
3. Reading
4. Crafts
5. Music
5 places you would really love to go:
haha, this one's hard to narrow down!
1. The Mediterranean2. Brazil
3. more of Central & South America (how's that for a multiple?:))
4. South Korea
5. California. I miss it.
AND the other one from Amanda
1. Favorite indulgence: Books.
2. Favorite drink: I really love smoothies. with berries and mango.
3. Favorite movie: Anything musical, especially with dancing.
4. Favorite TV show: Heroes. It needs to start up again.
5. Favorite health item: What a weird question. I guess I like my shampoo.
6. Favorite shoes: Flip Flops. Any flip flops. Summer needs to hurry!
7. Favorite lipstick shade: Yuck :)
8. Favorite form of exercise: DANCING. SALSA.
9. Favorite Store: LDS Bookstore.
10. Favorite season: Summer.
11. Favorite toenail color: Shimmery Blue.
12. Favorite hobby: Reading. or Dancing. or anything creative
13. Favorite waste of time: facebook :)
14. Favorite fragrance: Citrus
WONDERFUL answers! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is lots of fun, I think I might try it sometime, it makes you see the fun side of a person. How's life these days?
ReplyDelete