Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Birthday Breakfast!

Today is my birthday! Apparently I turn 24 today. So what my typical-boy husband did this morning is extra funny! My husband is just the sweetest man ever :) Has anybody else ever had a roomie or a family member basically finish the milk, and put an empty carton back into the fridge? It's a special moment, when you go and pour yourself a bowl of cereal, only to realize that you don't have all of the necessary ingredients for a satisfying breakfast! I wasn't angry, but I had a lot of fun making fun of Paul about it :)

By the way, I had a chocolate-and-almond-covered, ice-cream popsicle thing instead :) So it was all good!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, happy birthday! Hope it is a great day (or looks up from your milk experience)! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I hope you get an extra special dinner to make up from the lack of satisfying breakfast that you had to endure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I ended up having a great birthday :) I got a mini shopping spree at the LDS bookstore (more Anita Stansfield & Rachel Ann Nunes!) and then we went out for dinner at the restaurant of my choice. We tried a new Mexican restaurant.

    ReplyDelete