Thursday, March 27, 2008

Paul's Surprise

So this is old news. I should have posted this days ago!

Paul turned 25 on Tuesday March 25th (yes, our birthdays are a week apart, so for an entire week every year, we are the same age!)

Since it was the big Golden Birthday, I planned a surprise Lasertag party for him, invited everybody I could think of, and conspired with his friends to get him there. I told him I was spending the day scrapbooking with his sister, and even packed up my scrapbooking stuff and made him help me drag my stuff down to the car :)

There was a huge cake, ice cream, chips and soda (pop, for the Canucks that disagree with my terminology :)) Lots of people came, and it was a great time :)

It was a great party, Paul said he felt like he was turning 15, not 25 :)

Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment