Ultrasound today! this morning at 7:45am, to be more precise. So I'm up and bored before 6am, guzzling water, only to go back to bed soon and eventually wake up needing to pee badly. But hopefully we get to find out the gender, everybody is demanding phone calls ASAP! :D
I think I felt this kid moving around yesterday. Somewhere I read that feeling a baby inside of you is similar to the sensation of having a goldfish or butterflies in your stomach. I Disagree! Not unless that goldfish is gold-plated! 'Cause this kid is jabby!!! At first I was concerned that something was wrong, but after a while, it occurred to me that I'm probably just getting abused from the inside, and everything is fine :)
On another note, our apartment is all packed up and more or less ready to move next door. Which means that Lisa is moving out this weekend, and I'm pretty upset about this! She's been a really fun neighbor to have around, we're constantly popping back and forth and just hanging out for a good chat. It's going to be really different here without her! And usually when I move, I am the one leaving people behind, whereas this time I am the one getting left behind! But I'm also excited for them - they're moving on to bigger and better things. Good luck Lisa & Trevor!
thanks Julie! we will miss you too! btw, still waiting to hear from you about the gender issue. (I'm getting antsy over here!)
ReplyDeleteokay. so. the gender is INCONCLUSIVE! our precious little prude wouldn't flash us, no matter how much poking and prodding the technician did!!! BUT on the upside, the kid is definitely the one that is kicking me, has a very well-developed spine and stuff, and is very squirmy. so healthy. and modest. paul was very pouty about it this morning, it was about as cute as seeing the baby again :)
ReplyDeletei've got another ultrasound scheduled for next monday, and hopefully they'll be able to see more then!
I felt the same you do when we had to leave our Whitehorn house. I missed and still miss Erica and our stair chats. Good luck with the move.
ReplyDelete