Thursday, July 30, 2009

I AM:

When I was in high school, one of my teachers had us write a paper entitled "50 Things About Me". I've been thinking about that list lately, and feeling the need to update it! So here you go, happy reading :)

1. I am a Mommy
2. I am a Wife
3. I am a Daughter of Heavenly Father

*this picture is of me - does Gabby look like me? :)


4. I am an Organizational Neat Freak :)
5. I am a dang good cook when I take the time!
6. I am musical
7. I am a dancer, be it a good one or not - my fav is Salsa!
8. I am multi-lingual (English, Spanish, and Korean)
9. I am funny! At least, Gabby thinks so :)
10. I am smart - I graduated 3rd in my high school class.



11. I am an avid reader
12. I am a frugal shopper :)
13. I am a thorough researcher
14. I am a resident manager
15. I am still a music teacher at heart
16. I am a Heritage Maker
17. I am a sewer
18. I am a sometimes-quilter



19. I am a cuddler
20. I am a tree-climber
21. I am easily entertained by movies
22. I am a Joss Whedon fan (SO excited for Dollhouse, Season 2!)
23. I am a Twilight-series fan!
24. I am a picky speller-and-grammar-person. If you find an error in one of my blogs, please tell me so I can correct it - but know that I'll be mortified :)
25. I am a total wuss when it comes to scary movies. Joss Whedon is as scary as I can take.
26. I am a pianist.
27. I am a vocalist, be it Jazz or Classical.



28. I am fond of walking
29. I am a board-games lover
30. I am an Optimist
31. I am a hard-worker
32. I am a huge admirer of Ice Cream.
33. I am in love with my hubby :)



34. I am an e-mail and FB addict!
35. I am a hopeful home-owner for someday.
36. I am an aspiring guitarist
37. I am from a crazy, mixed-up family
38. I am a world traveller (AKA Army Brat)



39. I am Creative
40. I am a fast typer (90wpm-ish) whether Paul admits it or not :)
41. I am a "details person".
42. I am learning to relax
43. I am no longer an owner of a watch.



44. I am sassier than I take the time to be
45. I am healthy.
46. I am happy.
47. I am learning and growing.
48. I am a part of a wonderful, eternal family.
49. I am making my life the way I want it to be.
50. I am ME



6 comments:

  1. I Loved reading this and learning more about you!! You have inspired me that when I have a few minutes (not tonight as I am heading to bed) going to do the same... maybe that will be what I contemplate while I am busy driving in the dreadful heat tomorrow. And PLEASE tell me When season 2 of Dollhouse begins as I don't want to Miss a single episode. Love It!!!! Ok Joss Whedon is a genius when it comes to tv and movies!! Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! Found it interesting what order you put things in. Mommyhood tends to do that to us ;>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew when I posted things in the order that I did that somebody would comment on that :) It's not that I think some things are more important than other important things... just that this was the order that I thought them up in :D

    I love that you BOTH commented at exactly 10:49pm (on different days) just shows exactly what mommies are doing late at night :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun idea, I think we might do something similar for adoption blog.. it would be a more interesting way of letting people know who we are. oh yeah, just because you said it.. take a look at #32 ;)[spelling]

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! you mean, I can't be a huge admirer... OR ice cream? :D

    thanks Tiff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved that! I love your new look, it's fantastic and very you...bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete