Friday, April 2, 2010

i aM tHe LAmE!!!!

So, Paul's birthday was March 25th :) He turned 27, and so far in his life, he has achieved lots of great things - married to a wife, who he patiently puts up with :), is a good Priesthood Holder and does a good job at his calling in the church, has completed his degree in Business Accounting, is accepted into a program to work towards his chosen designation, has a beautiful daughter and another on the way (oh yeah - I guess this could be the part on my blog post where I announce that we're going to have another girl!), and is one of the most amazing Dads I've ever known.

And after all that this amazing guy did for me on my birthday the week before, it took me almost a week AFTER his birthday until I even made him a birthday cake! lame! Lame Lame Lame!!!

So anyway, this post is dedicated to my goofum to let him know that even though I'm really really behind, I really do appreciate him and all that he does for us, and I'm so glad he was born over 27 years ago so that he can now be the head of our family :) I love that he's actively involved in every aspect of parenting - waking up, diapers, feeding, bathing, decision-making, PLAYING (Gabby LOVES him) and, newest to us, disciplining (she's just started in the last few weeks to be more assertive about what SHE wants to do) and he's a natural at all of them :) Paul does so much for our family, he's smart, efficient, and organized - we've never ever had any problems with our computers that we've had to pay somebody else to fix, and he takes care of all of our budgeting - we've never had any problems there either, because he's always on top of it. He loves learning and reading about religion - there have been very few questions I've been able to throw at him that he couldn't answer accurately for me! This guy will watch dancing/singing shows with me, listen to my every little ramble, and always knows if he should offer helpful suggestions or just be a shoulder to cry on. He's been supportive in everything I've ever done, whether it's working towards time-consuming musical development goals, my newest, messiest craft project, or starting and running my own business. He's never, ever yelled at me. He's my best and most trusted friend, and I'm so glad that I was smart enough as a young'un to marry him :)

Happy Belated Birthday Paul!!! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Paul!!!!

    Ummm...hello??!! You found out you were having a GIRL and didn't tell me? That is SO exciting! I want DETAILS now!!!! please. :)

    Have you thought of any names yet?

    ReplyDelete