Monday, August 30, 2010

No Baby Yet.

And while on Saturday, I was feeling blissfully at ease not being in labour yet, or not having to yet take care of a newborn... now I'm finally at the point where I am so uncomfortable all of the time, that I just want this kid OUT. I can't walk. I can't sleep. I can't even lift my legs comfortably to do things like go up the stairs, or put my own pants on... I think I've gotten several new bright red stretch marks to add to the collection. And this poor [stubborn] kid has no room to move - she pokes out in at least 2 different places at a time.

I think I would like to go into labour right after G is in bed. Get most of it done while she's asleep so she doesn't miss me as much.

My stepmom, Tania, and my little bro & sis, Natty and Kevin, are headed back home to Washington today. The kids start school again on Wednesday, and so even though they were excited about meeting their new granddaughter/niece, this little girl is late and going to miss some of her Paparazzi. Speaking of Paparazzi, I never did take any pictures of them with G while they were here. Shoot.

Anyway, that's what's going on. Still no baby. :(

2 comments:

  1. You're in our thoughts Julie! I tried jumping jacks....it didn't work though. Hope you don't have to wait too much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! you got what you wanted deary! now she's here and by the sounds of it, it happened kinda overnight a little. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete