Saturday, March 28, 2009

After watching us eat and reaching for our food...

Guess who started on solids yesterday? She wasn't very impressed.



Paul's birthday was on Wednesday - happy 1year older than me! :)

there are pictures, but they'll have to wait, sorry :)

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Love the faces and the look of disappointment. My kids all hated the rice cereal too but figured it was better than nothing. Grandma Bohne introduced Ben to Cream of Wheat at 6 months and I was never able to give the gross stuff again. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog :) I really should go up date it more often but don't have the time right now. To be honest I am not sure how I survive or manage with 6 kids a lot of times myself. Everytime I had another it was like I had to relearn how to manage everything all over again.

    As for the food thing. I was so careful with the first couple of kids to do exactly as the nurses and professionals that I almost panicked when Ben had the cream of wheat but when he didn't die or break out or have all these problems that everyone said would happen I just feeding him that. I also started when I had more kids adding the starter fruits into the rice cereal to make it taste better... the stuff is gross on it's own. You probably have really yummy milk and so she likes good tasting things.

    ReplyDelete