Sunday, March 8, 2009

Yesterday Morning

Gabby rolled over for the first time. And we missed it!

I had put her in her crib on her tummy to play with a new toy, and I went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast, when all of a sudden I heard her cry. Which was weird, because she had just been smiling and cooing at the elephant with the mirror. I ran back in, and instead of being on her tummy as I had left her, she was on her back, and kind of smushed against the side of the crib! She looked startled and not very impressed, but was fine as soon as I picked her up :)

3 comments:

  1. Awe... That is so great! Poor Gabby and how it startled her. She will get the hang of it fast and then there will be no stopping her ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie! I need your email address to add you to my blog - just send it to me at rebeccakunn@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! She is so big now! I love watching babies grow! You have a cute one there!

    ReplyDelete